I work with clients building and maintaining their social media presence. As this type of work is on an ongoing basis, we generally agree upon a fixed monthly fee. However, before we talk take a few minutes to consider the following questions
Question #1: What do you hope to achieve with social media? What is your primary objective?
- To increase your reach?
- To engage more with your customers and/or prospects?
- To create and establish your brand?
- To provide a platform for customer service or customer dialogue?
We can achieve all these objectives, and more. But it makes sense for a company to have one primary objective or focus.
Question #2: Do you have any resources available?
- What is your level of commitment to expanding your social media?
- Do you have anyone currently handling social media? To what extent?
- Have you already subscribe to services that enable you to track and measure social media metrics?
- Which social media tools do you have?
Question #3: What kind of process will work best for you?
- How’s the relationship going to work on a practical level?
- Who will I report to? Who will I work with on a daily basis? The same person, or someone different?
- How will I be given stories, topics and promotions that will need social media exposure?
- What kind of reporting are you looking for?
- Do you want a weekly update? Or bi-weekly? Or monthly? And in what kind of format do you want a report?
What I will do!
- Complete Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest management
- Creative and insightful posts to engage customers
- Frequent updates to keep your customers coming back for more